Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey guys, Citizen JDC signing on. I'm sorry that it took a rather looooong time to write a new entry on this blog. As you see, there are many things that happened in my life in the later part of last year and now I am quite busy on my new job as a call center agent and I don't have a free time posting here. Now that I took advantage of my day-off I finally have the oppurtunity to release some stress and at the same time do the thing that I miss doing--blogging! Yeah, there's a crisis going on, and the risk of losing one's job is a thorn that's lodging in each and every working-class Pinoy's mind. In fact, it is a nightmare that came into reality to some who had been recently laid-off. And now I'm lucky that I have this job, but I have to fight to keep it. Oh well, I guess we're back in the stone age where the only-the-strongest-will-survive maxim prevailed. Stressful yeah, and quitting had crossed my mind, but I can't tell if I'm still very lucky to get a new job after this. Maybe can go back to blogging and posting stuff that crossed my mind regarding our beloved and bedeviled country. Oppurtunity knocks twice, my mom said, and to be honest, I slowly grasped the ins and outs of the call center, which is to everyone's delight (or dismay) the only means of employment. But I heard that even the industry is hanging on the edge with some BPO companies closing shop recently. Guess I have to hang on for a few more months, or weeks, before thinking of looking for another job apart from being an agent. I don't want to get stuck to call center, you know. I have an ambition of my own, and it's my obligation to fulfill it. But when will that time come, I guess, will just be a guess. Got to go now. See ya and keep posting! Citizen JDC signing off.

No comments: